November 2009

1st Burn, Halloween Party at School, Trick or Treat! Little Miss Prissy

Emma suffered her first burn and it was a small one thank goodness! She was playing with the ceramic halloween pumpkin candle holder while a small candle was indide. This is after we continually told her not to play with this because it is hot. Well, the little stinker took the top off and touched the silver metal part underneath and…Ouch!!! She cried a little bit but once I put medicine on it and a Bandaid(A Princess Bandaid) all was OK. And, she could not help but talk about her booboo any chance she got and to any person she could find! 🙂 Emma’s class had their halloween party at school. …Read more […..]

Continue Reading